Registration is now Closed.
Title: Welcome to the World of Scribing-Do's and Don'ts
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Lina Sanchez, COT, OSC
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
A detailed overview of the world of scribing. Topics will include: role of the scribe, proper documentation, HIPPA compliance, CMS ruling, OSC certification, and tips shared by practices on how to be a great scribe.
- Discuss HIPPA compliance and the role of the scribe in the process.
- Inform and educate on CMS ruling and how the OSC certification is encouraged.
- Identify tips shared by practices and physicians on how to assist the doctor.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.