Registration is now Closed.
Registration deadline for this webinar series is 2 p.m., Central Time, on Monday, July 26, 2021.
Title: July 2021 Webinar Series
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time through Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Level of Courses: Basic - Advanced
- July 6: "CLARUS Ultra-widefield Imaging" by Tracy Morales
- July 13: "Grand Rounds Case Presentation: Optics and Difficult Refractions" by William Ehlers, MD
- July 20: "Visual Fields for AOP" by Craig Simms, BSc, COMT, CDOS, ROUB
- July 27: "Mystery Oculoplastics" by Richard Allen, MD, PhD, FACS
Credit: 4 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
Access to each webinar recording will be available starting at approximately 7:30 p.m. Central Time, on each of the four dates below. Access to the webinar recordings and quizzes will end at 11:55 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
July 6 CLARUS Ultra-widefield Imaging
This course will review wide field imaging with the CLARUS retinal camera. Acquisition will be discussed in detail including widefield, ultra-widefield and external images best practices. The different options for filters and analyses will also be reviewed.
This is proprietary information presented to allow students to master a specific task or process. Alternatives to this technology may exist and a well-informed technician should have knowledge of those alternatives as well.
July 13 Grand Rounds Case Presentation: Optics and Difficult Refractions
This course is a grand rounds format with case presentations of past optical problems the ophthalmic technician may encounter in daily practice.
July 20 Visual Fields for AOP
This course will cover how visual fields relate to the visual pathways before moving into the essence of visual field testing including manual Goldmann and automated perimetry. The course will finish with the interpretation of automated visual fields including the Humphrey Field Analyzer and Octopus Visual Field system.
July 27 Mystery Oculoplastics
This course will present a number of eyelid, lacrimal and orbital cases with challenging diagnoses. Subtle signs and symptoms will be reviewed to aid the participant in determining the correct diagnosis.
After each broadcast, webinar access will continue until 11:55 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. Purchase this webinar series and earn 4 IJCAHPO Group A credits for $25. Individual webinar access (worth 1 IJCAHPO Group A credit) can also be purchased for $18 by clicking the links in the descriptions above.
- Registration deadline for this webinar series is 2 p.m., Central Time, on Monday, July 26, 2021. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.