Registration is now Closed.
Title: Systemic Disease and Ophthalmology: Cardiology
Start Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Maya Tong, MD and David Plemel, MD
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO CE credit
In this lecture, we will discuss ocular pathology related to several cardiological conditions. We will briefly explore the causes, ocular findings, diagnostic testing, and treatment for these conditions.
- Identify systemic illnesses that may have ocular findings.
- Identify eye diseases that may have systemic manifestations.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.