Registration is now Closed.
Title: Defend Your Castle: How to Protect Your Practice’s Data with Security Layers
Date: Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Chris Dean, CMHP, NCP
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
What is your organization's attitude toward security? When you are trying to defend against threats that can come from any direction, and take any form, then you need to know about anything unusual and irregular happening on your systems that may render the system more prone to attack. Being vigilant at all times, not just when an audit is due, is a habit that needs to be adopted immediately. Your organization is under constant threat, both from external and internal attacks, and you need multiple layers of security to reduce the risk of a breach.
- Identify various layers of security.
- Learn what security risks exist at various layers.
- Discuss what policies you need in place at various layers.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.