This Virtual On-Demand Program is designed to provide a variety of courses delivered by experts in the field. NOTE: This program was originally delivered as a live regional program in Las Vegas, NV, January 25, 2020.
- Ophthalmology Through the Eyes of a Microscope: Ocular Histology
by Hon-Vu Duong, MD
- Nutrition and Vision
by Charles Calvo, MD
- Ocular Surface Surgery and Complication
by Ksenia A. Stafeeva, MD
- Triple E’s: Efficiency, Excellence, and Empathy—is it Possible to Achieve Them All?
by Michelle Willis, COMT, OSA, OSC
- What is the Association Between Refractive Errors and Retinal Diseases?
by Michael Stewart, MD
- To Treat or Not to Treat: Evaluating the Glaucoma Suspects
by Eydie Miller-Ellis, MD
Course Code: JCVS1002
Provided by: IJCAHPO
Duration: 90 days from date of purchase
Credits: 6 IJCAHPO Group A
Format: Audio / Video