Registration is now Closed.
Title: Age-Related Macular Degeneration Patient Management with Remote Monitoring
Start Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2020, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: George Sanborn, MD and Zachary Mahiques, COA
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
Cost: $FREE Sponsored by Notal Vision
This is a Re-Broadcast of the September 22, 2020, webinar, Age-Related Macular Degeneration Patient Management with Remote Monitoring, originally broadcasted September 22, 2020. Understand why remote monitoring for dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is so important. This webinar will explain the importance of identifying and detecting the stages of AMD, current remote monitoring options, how to speak to patients about monitoring and how to work with a diagnostic clinic that offers advanced remote patient monitoring.
- Define AMD and its stages.
- Discuss current remote monitoring options and educate patients on importance of monitoring.
- Discribe how to work with a diagnostic clinic that offers advanced remote patient monitoring.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.