Registration is now Closed.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this course is rescheduled to begin on Tuesday, October 26. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Title: An Update on Macular and Retinal Dystrophies
Start Date: Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: William Mieler, MD
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
A significant number of inherited dystrophies affect macular and retinal function. Course will review the phenotypic and genotypic manifestations of a variety of inherited conditions, though the use of history, multi-modal imaging, and genetic studies. Treatment, including gene therapy of specific conditions (where available) will also be reviewed.
- List inherited conditions that may affect macular and retinal function.
- Describe manifestations of inherited dystrophies.
- Describe treatments for macular and retinal dystrophies.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.