Registration is Now Closed.
Title: Vitreomacular Interface Problems: Macular Pucker and Beyond
Start Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Michael Stewart, MD
Level of Course:Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO CE credit
This course discusses the vitreomacular interface and its propensity for disease. Conditions such as macular hole, macular pucker and vitreomacular traction will be discussed in detail as well as other conditions, such as diabetic retinopathy, for which the interface may play a role. Numerous case presentations will be included.
- Discuss the vitreomacular interface and its propensity for disease.
- Discuss conditions such as macular hole, macular pucker and vitreomacular traction.
- Review case presentations.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.