Registration is now Open.
Title: Practice Management Sub-Specialty Session Part 2
Start Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Christine McDonald, COE, COA, ROUB, OSC and Kelly Moehrle, COT, OSC
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
The technician's understanding and leadership are critical in increasing practice productivity and profitability! This session will focus on practice management trends for a high-functioning practice. Topics discussed will include best practices for EHR, cyberscribing, chart documentation and the technician supervisor's tool kit.
Part 2 Description:
Technician Supervisor Tool Kit
Christine McDonald, COE, COA, ROUB, OSC, OCS, CTC
This presentation will provide the tools and information supervisors need to help manage technician staff, clinic flow, government regulations, professional development and training.
The Cyber Scribe: The Future of Ophthalmic Assisting
Kelly Moehrle, COT, OSC
Most physicians will agree that a scribe is an invaluable resource to have in the clinic. Scribes offer assistance on a multitude of levels, but unfortunately not all practices have the staffing to provide a scribe in every situation. That's where the concept of cyberscribes comes into play. Imagine being able to dictate an exam and have everything in place, in the chart, correctly noted without a need for an employee in the office! This course will demonstrate the idea of implementing a cyberscribe program into your practice.
- Explain how the cyber scribe functions in clinic.
- Identify the software and materials needed to set up a cyber scribe program.
- Describe potential downfalls of a cyber scribe program and weigh them against potential benefits.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.