Registration is now Closed.
Title: Extended Depth of Focus Optics in the Symfony Intraocular Lens
Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2018, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Rahul Pandit, MD
Level of Course: Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will discuss the optical properties of the Symfony extended depth of focus intraocular lens. The discussion will include how the lens works optically, patient selection, and the advantages and disadvantages of the Symfony lens over other options available.
- Discuss the optical properties of the Symfony extended depth of focus intraocular lens.
- Discuss how the lens works optically and patient selection.
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of the Symfony lens over other options available.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.