Registration is now Closed.
Title: Fluorescein Angiography
Date: Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Presenter:Craig Simms, BSc, COMT, ROUB, CDOS
Level of Course: Basic
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will discuss the basics of fluorescein angiography starting with luminescence and fluorescence and how it can be used in the eye. The process of the fluorescein angiogram process will be covered including the dosage, injection, and possible adverse reactions from the injection. The fluorescein angiogram sequencing and steps for completing the photography side of the procedure. The course will finish with the phases of the angiogram and descriptive terminology used to describe fluorescein angiography photographs.
- Describe fluorescence with respect to fluorescein angiography.
- Discuss possible side effects from sodium fluorescein.
- Describe the photographic steps of fluorescein angiography.
- Describe the phases of an angiogram.
- Describe descriptive terminology used in fluorescein angiography.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.