Registration is now Closed.
Title: Eyelid and Orbital Trauma
Start Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Richard Allen, MD, PhD, FACS
Level of Course: Basic
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
The evaluation of eyelid and orbital trauma is common in the comprehensive ophthalmologist's and oculoplastic surgeon's practice. It is imperative that an appropriate triage and intake is performed for these patients. This course will review the evaluation and treatment of patients with eyelid and orbital trauma.
- Explain eyelid, lacrimal, and orbital anatomy as it pertains to trauma.
- Formulate an appropriate evaluation and classification of patients presenting with eyelid and orbital trauma.
- Describe the foundations of treatment of patients with eyelid and orbital trauma.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.