Registration is now Closed.
Title: Challenging Cases in Cornea
Start Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Bennie Jeng, MD
Level of Course:Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
Challenging cornea and ocular surface cases will be presented as unknowns followed by discussion.
- Recognize a variety of challenging cornea cases.
- Describe the management of a variety of challenging cornea cases.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.