Registration is now Closed.
Title: Refraction for AOP
Start Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Craig Simms, BSc, COMT, CDOS, ROUB
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will cover plus cylinder retinoscopy and refinement. The optics behind the principles of plus cylinder retinoscopy will be covered followed by graphical examples of the procedures. The course will then move to the refinement part of the process showing methods utilizing the Jackson cross cylinder. The course will conclude with completing the refraction procedure with reading add, balancing techniques, and the duo chrome test.
- Describe the optics of plus cylinder refraction.
- Describe plus cylinder retinoscopy.
- Describe plus cylinder refinement.
- Describe techniques for further refinement the final combination of lenses.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.