Registration is now Closed.
Title: Ophthalmic Photography: The Art of Telling a Story
Start Date: Tuesday, Februrary 18, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, Februrary 25, 2020, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Stefanie, Palmer, CRA
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will discuss why imaging is such an integral part of ophthalmology, how it can change the course of treatment, and why we need quality imagers who understand pathology. Modalities, FA, FP, OCT, ICG, VF, FAF, to use based on diagnosis will also be discussed.
- Discuss all above-mentioned modalities at a basic level and what they do.
- Discuss how diagnosis depends on imaging and why.
- Determine how to best "tell the story" of each patient's condition with images.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.