Registration is now closed.
Title: Eye Bank Prepared Tissue: The Surgery Starts Here
Start Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday,March 2, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Kelly Odell, BS
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
Take an in-depth look at how cornea transplant surgery starts at the eye bank and follow a cornea from donation to transplant. Learn how eye banks screen tissue and rate it for processing and surgical suitability. Explore the various types of tissue processing and preparations available, with a focus on advancements in endothelial keratoplasty preparation.
- Understand the role of eye banks in cornea donation and the advantage of eye bank prepared tissue for surgical use..
- Screen cornea tissue to determine the possible types of processing and surgical suitability.
- Understand the various tissue processing techniques currently available, with a primary focus on endothelial keratoplasty.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.