Registration is now Open.
Title: The lmportance of the Technician's Role In the Ophthalmic Exam
Start Date: Tuesday, March 9, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Michael W. Stewart, MD
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will cover the finer points and pitfalls of the history and examination (pupils, confrontation fields, vision testing, motility, etc.) in preparing the patient for the ophthalmologist.
- Describe the steps for completing an eye exam in the correct order.
- Recognize important abnormal findings at each step.
- Explain the importance of common abnormal exam findings.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.