Registration is now Closed.
Title: COVID-19: Reducing Pandemonium in a Pandemic World
Start Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020, 5:00 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Thursday, April 9, 2020, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Karl Golnik, MD, MEd
Level of Course: Basic
Credit: 0.75 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
The COVID-19 global pandemic is touching all sectors and every person! As a specialty healthcare provider, the eye care team requires direction specific to the field.
IJCAHPO's webinar will present strategies and real-time solutions for AOP to use in their jobs and to help keep their patients healthy.
Dr. Golnik will present a 45-minute webinar that will include useful information and a question and answer session to prepare our certificants and attendees with the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the symptoms and signs of the COVID-19 infection.
- Describe appropriate personal protection to keep you and your co-workers safe.
- Provide recommendations for safe practices and office policies.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 12 p.m., Central Time, the Thursday of the webinar. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.