Registration is now Closed.
Title: Imaging in Diabetic Retinopathy
Date: Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Caroline Baumal, MD
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This webinar is generously provided free of charge by an unrestricted educational grant from the Delta Gamma Foundation.
The incidence of diabetes is rapidly increasing with an estimated prevalence of 438 million diabetics worldwide by 2030. Imaging of the retina plays a key role in determining the presence, severity and management of diabetic retinopathy. The key modalities used to image eyes with diabetic retinopathy will be reviewed including funds photography, fluorescein angiography, optical coherence tomography and ultrasound.
- Discuss diabetic retinopathy prevalence and management options.
- Discuss the role of imaging of the retina.
- Discuss types of diabetic retinopathy imaging.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.