Registration is now Open.
Title: IOL Calculations
Start Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Jack Holladay, MD, MSEE, FACS
Level of Course: Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will discuss methods to select the proper intraocular lens to ensure patient satisfaction after cataract surgery. Accuracy requires minimizing measurement errors, using the correct IOL formulas, and measuring patients postoperatively. Unusual cases such as post refractive, silicone in the vitreous and retinal detachment will also be discussed.
- Discuss methods to select the proper intraocular lens to ensure patient satisfaction.
- Identify correct IOL formulas and measuring patients postoperatively.
- Discuss unusual cases as post refractive, silicone in the vitreous and retinal detachment.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.