Registration is now Closed.
Title: Cancers of the Eyelids
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Jackson Lever, MD
Level of Course: Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
The goal of the webinar will be to help ophthalmic technicians be aware of how the different eyelid skin cancers present clinically and how they are treated. During this interactive lecture, keys to distinguishing benign vs malignant skin will be reviewed. The purpose of Mohs micro graphical surgical excision, and oculoplastic surgical reconstructive techniques will be reviewed.
- Recognize clinical signs of potential skin cancers of the eyelid.
- Understand the purpose and partnership with Mohs micrographic surgery.
- Obtain a basic understanding of surgical techniques used to reconstruct eyelid defects.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.