Registration is now Closed.
Title: Refractions: What Do Those Numbers Really Mean?
Start Date: Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Patricia Kennedy, COMT, COE
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
Course will provide an overview of refractometry, a task most technicians perform multiple times a day in clinic. Understanding what the numbers mean in the final script can make the difference in whether or not the endpoint is accurate.
- Describe what the individual refraction components are in detail.
- Discuss how the refraction and keratometry can be related, when it isn't.
- Explain terms in practical applications that usually just memorized for certification exams.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.