Registration is now Closed.
Title: OCT as an Efficient Tool for Unexplained Vision Loss in Pediatric Ophthalmology
Start Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Sonia (Xiaosong) Zhu
Level of Course: Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
When pediatric vision loss cannot be explained by refractive error, strabismus, or related amblyopia, it is often assumed that the cause is functional. Sometimes severe underlying etiologies are potentially overlooked. Case studies demonstrate how OCT is a helpful screening tool, or can identify retinal and optic nerve disease (stargardt, foveal hypoplaia, RP, ON atrophy, etc.).
- Knowledge of common retinal and optic nerve disorders in pediatric ophthalmology.
- Understand possible causes of decreased vision in children and adolescence.
- Perform standard OCT protocol (retina and optic nerve).
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.