Registration is now Closed.
Title: The Do's and Don'ts of the Dry Eye Patient
Start Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Tina Phillips, COT
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
Dry eye can lead or mislead you down a difficult path. This course will review issues and indications that can arise during exams and triage with your patients. It will give you key pointers and tips on how to identify dry eye symptoms and how to manage them successfully during your work up and beyond.
- Discuss dry eye and issues.
- Understand issues that may arise during exams and triage with patients.
- Identify dry eye symptoms and how to manage them.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.