Registration is now Closed.
Title: Ocular Toxicity from Systemic Medications
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Komal Desai, MD
Level of Course: Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will discuss findings associated with ophthalmic damage and side effects from common systemic medications.
- Discuss findings associated with ophthalmic damage.
- Discuss side effects from common systemic medications.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.