Registration is now Closed.
Title: Visual Fields
Start Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Neil Choplin, MD
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course reviews the basics of visual field testing. Definitions of terms, how the machines work, minimizing testing errors, and suggestions for how to run a visual field testing system will be covered. Guidelines for interpretation of results will also be included.
- Understand what is being measured in a visual field test and how the measurement is conducted.
- Be able to identify common visual field defects and their associated diseases.
- Understand the role of the technician in visual field testing.
- Understand how to minimize testing errors and maximize information for the clinician.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.