Registration is Now Open.
Title: Fluorescein Angiography Fundamentals
Start Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023, 4:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2023, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Malorie Gray, COT
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO CE credit
This course aims to teach the basic fundamentals of a Fluorescein Angiography. We will cover the principles, complications, order, phases, timing, and features. We will discuss the differences and defining characteristics of hyperfluorescence, hypofluorescence, pseudofluorescence, and autofluorescence.
- Determine the order and timing of the phases.
- Identify the characteristics of each phase.
- Discuss differences in Hyperfluorescence, Hypofluorescence, Autofluorescence, and Pseudofluorescence.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.