Registration is now Closed.
Title: Rock Star Tech: Channeling Your Inner Bon Jovi
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Savory Turman, COMT, OCS
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
Beginning with the chief complaint, we will move through the elements of an examination and go more in depth with gathering patient information and testing techniques. We will also review tips and pearls for working with challenging patient situations and medical conditions. Use your newfound knowledge to enter the "rock star arena" for technicians!
- Discuss gathering patient information starting with the chief complaint.
- Discuss testing techniques.
- Discuss and review tips and pearls for working with challenging patient situations and medical conditions.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.