Registration is now Closed.
Title: Surgical Management of Severe Ocular Surface Disease
Start Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Charles Bouchard, MD
Level of Course:Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will cover the basics of a wide variety of surgical procedures used in the management of severe ocular surface disease. Indications, techniques, outcomes and complications will be discussed.
- Describe surgical procedures to manage ocular surface disease.
- List indications of surgical management of ocular surface disease.
- List possible complications from surgical management of ocular surface disease.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.