Registration is now Closed.
Title: Mystery Oculoplastics
Start Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Richard Allen, MD, PhD, FACS
Level of Course:Advanced
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will present a number of eyelid, lacrimal and orbital cases with challenging diagnoses. Subtle signs and symptoms will be reviewed to aid the participant in determining the correct diagnosis.
- Review challenging eyelid, lacrimal and orbital cases.
- Identify signs and symptoms to help determine the correct diagnosis.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.