Registration is now Closed.
Title: An Overview of Diabetic Retinopathy
Start Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Sachin Mehta, MD
Level of Course: Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will discuss the epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management of diabetic retinopathy.
- Discuss how diabetes can lead to vision loss and blindness.
- Discuss how to educate patients on what they can do to prevent vision loss from diabetes.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.