Registration is now Closed.
Title: IOLM700: Best Practices and What’s New
Start Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Douglas Nuijten, ROUB
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
This course will concentrate on swept source biometry using the IOLMaster 700. It will review IOLMaster 700 best practices, including proper scanning, and analyzing scans for plausibility and reliability. The newest software features and IOL formulas will also be discussed.
This is proprietary information presented to allow students to master a specific task or process. Alternatives to this technology may exist and a well-informed technician should have knowledge of those alternatives as well.
- Capture high quality measurements using IOLM700.
- Review captured measurements for plausibility and reliability.
- Understand how to calculate using formulas on the IOLM700.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.