Registration is now Closed.
Title: Ocular Prosthetics
Start Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2022, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
End Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2022, 11:55 p.m., Central Time
Presenter: Kurt Jahrling, BCO, BADO, FASO
Level of Course:Intermediate
Credit: 1 IJCAHPO CE credit
Course will discuss the history and fabrication of artificial eyes. Ocular implants, eye socket anomalies, the modified impression technique, the artwork involved, types, care and maintenance of artificial eyes will also be discussed.
- Have a basic understanding of artificial eye fabrication.
- Have a basic understanding of different ocular prosthesis types and uses.
- Have a basic understanding of care and maintenance of an artificial eye.
- Registration deadline for webinars is 2 p.m., Central Time, the Monday prior to the webinar presentation date. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.
- View the webinar at your own convenience for one week (until 11:55 p.m., Central Time, the following Tuesday), unless otherwise specified.