Registration is now Closed.
Registration deadline for this webinar series is 2 p.m., Central Time, on Monday, January 25, 2020.
Title: January 2021 Webinar Series Special
Date: Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time through Tuesday January 26, 2021, 7:30 p.m., Central Time
Level of Courses: Basic - Advanced
- January 5: "Dysthyroid Optic Neuropathy, Management of 3rd Nerve Palsy & Neurovascular Imaging" by Karl Golnik, MD, MEd
- January 12: "Assessing Fitness to Drive: Past, Present and Future" by Mark Wilkinson, OD, FAAO
- January 19: "Challenging Cases in Cornea" by Bennie Jeng, MD
- January 26: "Master Mystery: Glaucoma Case Investigations" by Eydie Miller-Ellis, MD; Mildred Olivier, MD; Ahmara Ross, MD, PhD; Sarwat Salim, MD, FACS; Terri Young, MD, MBA
Credit: 4 IJCAHPO Group A CE credit
Access to each webinar recording will be available starting at approximately 7:30 p.m. Central Time, on each of the four dates below. Access to the webinar recordings and quizzes will end at 11:00 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, January 26, 2021.
January 5 Dysthyroid Optic Neuropathy, Management of 3rd Nerve Palsy & Neurovascular Imaging
At the completion of the lecture the participant should be able to: describe new vascular neuroimaging techniques, describe the approach to Thyroid Optic Neuropathy, and describe the management of isolated 3rd nerve palsy in adults.
January 12 Assessing Fitness to Drive: Past, Present and Future
Concerns about whether an individual can drive with decreased central acuity or a reduced visual field can be a source of anxiety for all involved. Much controversy surrounding this subject. This presentation reviews how to determine who should and should not drive. New testing procedures and case examples will be reviewed.
January 19 Challenging Cases in Cornea
Challenging cornea and ocular surface cases will be presented as unknowns followed by discussion.
January 26 Master Mystery: Glaucoma Case Investigations
The glaucoma investigation team has come together to present and discuss mystery glaucoma cases. This course will challenge the attendees as our expert glaucoma investigators present cases and weigh in with their own opinions. This fast-paced course will showcase glaucoma as you have never seen it before by discussing what you thought you knew about glaucoma and illustrating aspects that you have never before considered. Hold on tight, the glaucoma investigation team is coming in hot.
After each broadcast, webinar access will continue until 11:00 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. Purchase this webinar series and earn 4 IJCAHPO Group A credits for $25. Individual webinar access (worth 1 IJCAHPO Group A credit) can also be purchased for $18 by clicking the links in the descriptions above.
- Registration deadline for this webinar series is 2 p.m., Central Time, on Monday, January 25, 2020. Once you have completed your webinar registration, you will receive an Order Confirmation at the email address on file. If an Order Confirmation is not received, you have not successfully registered for the webinar. A personal email address is required for registration. IJCAHPO Certification is not required to register for webinars.
- Webinars are not eligible for a refund.
- After registration has closed, all registered webinar attendees will receive an access email with login instructions, CE quiz information, and handout material links. If you do not receive an access email, check your spam and junk mail folders.